The 11th “CORFU MOUNTAIN TRAIL” is announced, which will be held on Saturday, Sunday, May 6-7, 2023.
The route of the CORFU MOUNTAIN TRAIL ULTRA 103 km will start on Saturday, May 6 from the village of Ypsos, climbs to the highest peak of the island at Mount Pantokrator and passing through traditional villages of the northern part of Corfu such as Spartilas, Strinilas, Sokraki, Lakones, Paleokastritsa descends passing the western coast near the beaches of Liapades, Myrtiotissa, Glyfada, Kontogialou, from paths with a beautiful view overlooking the Adriatic.
The CMT ULTRA 103km route will join the 44km RAIN TRAIL route in the village of Ermones, and will follow it in a common direction as well as the 24km OLIVE TREE TRAIL route from the village of Koinopiastes and the 12km QUICK TRAIL route from the village of Benitses. All together the routes in the last kilometers will pass by the great sights of Achilleion Palace, Mouse Island (Pontikonissi), Mon Repo, Garitsa beach and will end in the center of Corfu town, at the Liston.
The four routes are the following:
- QUICK TRAIL of 12 km, 300D+
- OLIVE TREE TRAIL of 24 km. 1200D+,
- RAIN TRAIL of 44 km.2200D+ and
- CORFU MOUNTAIN TRAIL ULTRA of 103 km 4200D+.
- CORFU MOUNTAIN TRAIL ULTRA 103km: €90 until 15/2/2023, €100 until 28/4/2023
- RAIN TRAIL 44 km: €35 until 31/12/2022, €40 until 28/4/2023
- OLIVE TREE TRAIL 24 km: €25
- QUICK TRAIL 10 km: €15
CUT-OFF TIMES :
- CORFU MOUNTAIN TRAIL ULTRA 103 km – 24 HOURS
- RAIN TRAIL 44 km – 10 HOURS
- OLIVE TREE TRAIL 24 km – 5 HOURS
- QUICK TRAIL 12 km – 3 HOURS
- CORFU MOUNTAIN TRAIL ULTRA 103km: Saturday 6/5/2023 06:00 from Ypsos
- RAIN TRAIL 44km: Saturday 6/5/2023 15:00 from Ermones
- OLIVE TREE TRAIL 20km: Saturday 6/5/2023 17:00 from Koinopiastes
- QUICK TRAIL 10km: Sunday 7/5/2023 09:30 from Benitses
REGISTRATIONS. Registrations for participation in CORFU MOUNTAIN TRAIL 2023 is possible via the organization’s website www.corfumountaintrail.com from 1/11/2022 to 28/4/2023.